Set in 6 acres of gardens this Manor House is one of the finest examples on the Island of a stone built Jacobean Manor House. It was acquired by James Urry in 1585, who finished rebuilding the Manor House in 1604. Being from a prominent Catholic family, there was a Priesthole and there remains a secret escape tunnel from the cellar into the grounds. Designed with the principal rooms all facing south and with wide windows, the property provides particularly light accommodation whilst also having an array of characterful period features. These include fine stone fireplaces, wooden panelling and flagstone flooring, although the property is now in need of modernisation.